JOBS: Beer Transit Specialist
10 August 2018
We have a vacancy for a Beer Transit Specialist...
Newstead Brewing Co, one of Brisbane’s largest smallest breweries, is fast approaching the grand old age of five. We’ve spent the past five years producing a range of handcrafted ales and lagers right here in the heart of Brisbane. Due to a rapid increase in production, we have a vacancy for a Beer Transit Specialist (basically a rad Delivery Driver) to join our team with a view to an immediate start.
You’ll need to hit the ground running (and driving) as our environment is fast-paced. The gig is full-time and permanent, Monday to Friday.
You’ll fit right in with your cheerful, honest and reliable traits and will no doubt be physically fit. You will possess a natural flair for logic, crave a neat and tidy environment and understand the pleasures of stock rotation. You’ll be reporting to and working closely with our Warehouse & Logistics Co-ordinator. The role is a busy one and we’ll rely on your calm temperament. We will not frown upon your attention to detail and organisational skills if they are superior to the norm.
To be considered, you’ll need to bear these essentials:
- Delivery driving experience particularly with multi drop deliveries
- A high level of physical fitness (heavy lifting involved)
- A valid forklift licence
- An open Manual QLD Drivers Licence with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Experience in picking and packing orders
- Health & Safety compliance
- First Aid Certificate
- Strong work ethic and happy to work autonomously
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Beneficial but not essential:
- MR truck licence
If this job description has your name written all over it, sling us your CV/resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th August 2018.