JOBS: Chef De Partie (Milton)
7 May 2019
We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to join our crew.
Chef De Partie Wanted!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Chef de Partie to join the expanding kitchen brigade at our Milton brewpub on Castlemaine Street.
The position is full-time and has an immediate start.
To be considered for this position you must be reliable, competent in all areas of kitchen operations and able to deliver a high quality of food on a consistent basis. We approach our food with a focus on quality while also being able to keep up with high volume event days. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team, have strong communication skills and be driven to succeed.
About the role:
– Predominately night work, consisting of a variety of shifts
– Flexible working environment
– Great working conditions with a supportive management structure
– Negotiable salary
– Qualified chef
– Able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
– 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship
– Punctual, reliable and able to work independently
To be considered for this position, please email a CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 19th May.