We're logistically challenged. Help run our Brisbane warehouse...
Warehouse & Logistics Co-ordinator
Newstead Brewing Co is now in its third year of producing its range of handcrafted ales and lagers here in Brisbane. Due to an overwhelming quantity of kegs, cartons and pallets in our north side warehouse we’re keen to create an immediate vacancy for a Warehouse & Logistics Co-ordinator to join our team.
You’ll need to hit the ground running and know what you’re doing (because we don’t). As such, the position is full-time and permanent, Monday to Friday (hours negotiable).
You’ll be cheerful, honest, reliable and physically fit. You will possess a flair for logic, crave a neat/tidy environment and understand stock rotation. You’ll be working closely with the management team as well as on your own for the main part. The role is a busy one and a calm temperament will be called for. It will not be frowned upon if your attention to detail and organisational skills are superior to the norm.
- Warehouse/Logistics operations
- Stock management, control and reporting
- Receiving and despatching goods (Goods In/Out)
- Delivering to/from customers and to our breweries
- Picking and packing orders
Essential attributes we’d like you to have:
- Open Manual QLD Drivers Licence with clean driving record
- MR truck licence
- Forklift licence
- Health & Safety compliance
- First Aid Certificate
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competent computer skills
If this sounds like you, please register your interest with your CV/resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Feb 20th 2017