Wanted: Executive Chef/Head Chef
Due to expansion, we’re looking for a Chef de Bier to oversee both our new venture at Milton as well as our current Newstead brewpub.
A keen interest in beer and simple yet sophisticated beer related foods – think pizza, BBQ, grills and cheese – will be a necessity…along with a sense of humour. Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role or similar.
The successful applicant will also possess the following key attributes:
- The ability to maintain costs strategically and efficiently (food and staff rosters)
- Leadership qualities and be able to train and encourage young and upcoming chefs/apprentices
- Rotate and record stock movements between venues
- Create menus for everyday and events
- Maintain cleanliness, health & safety and food hygiene standards
- Ensure smooth running of all food operations
- Interact with management team, bar and brewing staff to achieve great outcomes
Not just working for beer, remuneration will be in line with experience and supplemented with outcome based incentives.
For those interested in discussing further please forward a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org